As the governing body of the Ag Bureau of SA, the Advisory Board of Agriculture makes a number of submissions on issues affecting the farming community in South Australia.
Recent submissions - and some links to the documents on which we have commented - are listed below for your perusal.
- Agricultural Competitiveness White Paper Public Comment Submission
- SA Water - cost of water for broad acre farmers in South Australia
- Proposal for a State Agriculture Plan
- State NRM Plan submission
- South Australian Strategic Plan submission
- Letter regarding end point royalties
- Letter to Minister Caica - "A Way Forward to Integrate Sustainable Agriculture & NRM" - invited submission
To provide input on these, or other issues affecting farmers in SA, please contact Ag Bureau on (08) 8364 5063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.